Komodo island in Flores is a destination of pristine beaches and breathtaking landscapes. Going on a Labuan Bajo open tour is an excellent way to get to know this place. There are virtually endless options when it comes to experiencing nature here, in the wilderness and the untouched charm of Flores. What are some of the things you should check out in Flores?
Going on a Labuan bajo open tour
Labuan Bajo is certainly not a place you’d spend time in for just one day. A harbor and a gateway to Flores, going on a several days open trip Labuan Bajo is an excellent way for you to get to know the place better.
Some of the most iconic must-see in Komodo Flores:
- Komodo dragons. Duh. The Komodo National Park is a place where you’ll get to see these prehistoric animals in its natural habitats. Seeing the Komodo dragons in person is entirely unlike seeing mere pictures and footages. You’ll get to see these gorgeous ancient predators live and interact, and if you’re lucky, you’ll catch them in the midst of catching their prey.
- Diving, diving, and more diving. Renowned as one of the places where you can witness astonishing underwater marine life, the Komodo seas are a spectacle in and of itself.
- Snorkeling. Leave the heavy scuba diving equipment behind and go bare-skinned to explore the surface of the amazing waters of Komodo. Even when you’re just swimming and floating near the surface, the tropical waters hold so much to see.
What to do on a one day trip Labuan Bajo
There’s so much to do when it comes to day trips. You can visit the fish market early in the morning and taste some of the freshest seafood you could get, straight from the fishers’ boats. Some stalls offer seafood grilling, complete with the seasonings and all. Enjoying the fresh morsel on the spot could just be one of the highlights of your Labuan Bajo trip.
- Effective Packing Tips for Holiday in Komodo Boat Charter
- Senior Travel Tips for Sailing with Liveaboard Labuan Bajo
- Booking a Wedding Vendor in Bali: Where to Start?
Go on a cruise for the maximum sea exploration
Liveaboards have their very own charm. Living on the seas take you back to the time where sailors roam the seas for explorations and conquests. Going on a cruise is one of the favored means in Labuan Bajo open tour. It has a number of advantages compared to staying at a resort.
Maximize your opportunity for diving by going on a diving cruise. Joining a Sailing trip Labuan Bajo or a diving liveaboard would allow you to reach territories that are difficult to reach on a day trip Labuan Bajo otherwise. This option is perfect for underwater photographers and for divers whose primary concern is getting as much as dive time as possible.
See the flying foxes on the Kalong Island
The view of hundreds, if not thousands, of bats crowding the sky as you witness the sunset or sunrise in Flores atop a boat is truly a spectacle. Labuan Bajo open tour is an excellent way to experience this. The Kalong island is not inhibited by humans, making it one of the tiny islands in Komodo that stays pristine and largely untouched.