Piercing has become a part of everyone, especially women. Normally, piercing is done in the ear to pin earrings accessories to make them look beautiful and attractive. At present, piercing is always associated with tattoos and is the most popular trend, especially piercing Bali.
As demand grows more and more perpetrators of tattoos and piercing are unprofessional. Of course the loss is not small. Many things must be considered if you want to piercing Bali, starting from safety, cleanliness, professionalism and price.
Is Piercing Bali Safe?
Piercing studios are usually inseparable from tattoo studios. When looking for piercing studios, you must know the good and bad of piercing. Do not underestimate the action of piercing because the selection of a technique that is not clean and professional will cause bad side effects. Similar to tattoos, piercing tools or unclean techniques pose a risk and transmission of several diseases such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, Tetanus, or the worst is HIV. Even if you feel you have been pierced in a safe way, there is a constant risk of allergic reactions to piercing, bleeding, nerve damage, bleeding, and chronic infections.
How Much the price for a piercing?
The cost of piercing is certainly cheaper than making a tattoo. What is the price for piercings? Bali piercing prices depend on several factors such as location to be pierced, security, cleanliness, and professionalism of a piercing Bali studio.
How to find a safe and sterile piercing place?
What needs to be considered before doing it at the Bali piercing studio is.
- Business people wash their hands with antiseptic soap
- Use new gloves every time
- Ensure the location of the Bali piercing studio that you visit is clean
- Make sure the piercing equipment is sterilized or just disposable
- Make sure the piercing needle is used new
How to treat the wound well?
There are things you can do and you shouldn’t do after piercing. Treatment after piercing:
What you should do
- Make sure your hands are clean before cleaning the piercing location
- Clean the piercing location with antiseptic soap
- Soak the piercing with salt water to clean the piercings
- If the location of the piercing on the lips or mouth clean it with an antibacterial mouthwash without alcohol
What you should not do
- Don’t touch the pierced part or location of the body because it increases the risk of infection
- Don’t use alcohol to clean the wound of the piercing
- Don’t swim in a public swimming pool before the wound is healed
What if your wound is infected?
Pain or swelling is a normal reaction after piercing. But, when the pain at the piercing location is prolonged and does not improve, it is likely that your piercing is infected. Some piercing locations are very at risk of infection such as in the mouth. A sign if your piercing has an infection?
- Continuous pain and does not improve
- Unreasonable pain and swelling
- There is yellow pus and smells bad
- Prolonged bleeding occurs